Customer Service/Office Administrator
Posted on November 23, 2016
Knowledge and Skills
The Customer Service/Office Administrator should have a strong aptitude for time management, organization and computer skills. Applicants should display effective communication & interpersonal skills, and be able to work independently but cooperatively with co-workers to maintain efficiency.
- Ensure workplace safety and respect the safety of co-workers by adhering safety policies and procedures, using Personal Protective Equipment per Bristol Health & Safety Policy;
- Communicate with customers daily regarding inventory inquiries, order status updates and quotation requests
- Process and confirm customer orders
- Plan, organize and provide workforce with daily shipment requirements
- Handle all shipment logistics
- Prepare all shipping paperwork; packing slips, custom documents and weigh bills
- Organize transportation methods
- Generate manufacturing orders based on fixed orders, order history and forecasted requirements
- Prepare manufacturing orders with all necessary documents for scheduling purposes
- Assist planner and supervisor with day-to-day workflow needs to maximize production efficiency
- Create and update router and bill of material processes as required
- Outsource suppliers to manufacture parts or subcontracted services as required
- Purchase, expedite and obtain quotations for materials, commercial items and subcontracted services
- Coordinate shipments between (3) Bristol sites and to various subcontractors
- Close and file completed manufacturing orders
- Work closely with the shipper/receiver; contacting suppliers and communicating with purchasing department for required information as needed
- Handling daily time keeping
- Handling benefit submissions & payroll questions from employees and communicating closely with appropriate departments
High school Diploma, College Diploma in Business Administration, College Diploma in Office Administration, University Degree in Business, Relevant industry experience in lieu.
Preference will be given to candidates with applicable Customer Service, Sales, Purchasing and Office Administration experience in an industrial sector. Knowledge with Microsoft Office and MRP software systems involved in inventories, ordering and tracking of materials in route.
How To Apply
Please apply by submitting your Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for an interview.